6.09.2011

everything's up to date

I visited Kansas City a few weeks ago to see my brother in law graduate from William Jewell, visit with family and friends, and relax during my short break from school.

happy family: Judy, Clark (the graduate), and Ross

chatting


cozy graduation celebration @ Mark and Nancy's





drinks at Harry's with Christina, Mary Ann, Kelsey, and Bob


the DISH with my pledge class -- such a great evening!

candied ginger, beet&goat cheese, and fleur de sel caramel at Glace


ice cream at Glace with Kelsey

looking out on downtown Kansas City after a great dinner with great friends at The Westside Local  (photo by the talented  Mr. Palmer)

All in all, a fabulous visit!  I miss you, Kansas City!  Most of all, I miss the wonderful people there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!