3.15.2013

spring forward

I seem to catch the sewing bug mostly in spring, which coincides well with my tendency to have my knitting needles out more in the winter months. This spring, I'm envisioning a watercolor flowered dress for Easter, a bright tunic for the beach (or the pool? hopefully at least a pool), and some new pillow cases to freshen up the basement abode.



A recent, albeit brief, visit from my parents afforded my mom and I an afternoon of cutting, planning, and sewing together. She helped my pick out a lining for my dress, find the best fit for the dress bodice, and taught my how to sew in pattern markings. We even had a little time to go drool over the Berninas at G Street.

There's an Easter dress in the works, people. And we are t-16 days.

1 comment:

  1. Your Easter dress finished up nicely and you looked beautiful in it.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by!